Welcome To Our Wedding Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

How We Meet

Dita's side of story:


IT's all began in 2004 When I was in 3rd years of university. I was never been kissed. and never been in love like an ordinary people. Then I met my ex-Bangkok teacher, and I asked for her help to find me a guy. Then my teacher give me Guruh's number. I try to SMS him, then not much to tell because we only sent 1-3 SMS/ month.

Finally, we met after we message each other for 4,5 years. We had appointment to karaoke. When I I met him for the first time, I don't really like him because of his silent. But when we met for the second time, I am falling in love with him...because he sing my favourite song very fine.. Vidi Aldiano "Nuansa Bening"..


I was immediately drawn to his smile and his smart personality and thought he was perfect! I found that I enjoyed being around him, and seemed to like me, too. He is a sweet guy who help me from a broken heart!!

I remember on 9 April 2009 he said love to me. And ask me to be his girlfriend.

Now, after several months of dating, I am so excited to get married to him and start our lives together as husband and wife. I can't waaaaaait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cui...cui...kayaknya bukan lo broken heart deh...

Post a Comment